Empower your future – If you want to be part of an ambitious and market leading team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The following positions are currently available:
Legal Regulatory Analyst, Dublin/London
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the successful candidate would be expected to work on a number of regulatory risk issues autonomously, setting their own day-to-day priorities and working to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment. The role is varied but would typically involve:
- Maintaining an awareness of best practice within the regulatory risk environment and related industries globally;
- Assessing and analysing regulatory intelligence data and metrics;
- Preparation and review of various ad-hoc regulatory intelligence requests including interpretation of requirements, sourcing and production of information and/or preparation of related advices.
- Working closely with colleagues within the Company, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions;
- Working closely with Product Team in the development and maintenance of the intelligence solution.
- Please note the above list is not exhaustive.
- Has an excellent tertiary academic record (2.1 or higher), preferably in Economics, Law, Finance or closely related discipline. A higher degree will be an advantage.
- Possesses excellent analytical skills, such that they are able to:
- clearly identify and understand regulatory and compliance policies;
- undertake legal, regulatory and policy analysis;
- synthesise complex technical, regulatory, and commercial issues into a form suitable for use in Corlytics’ regulatory risk intelligence tool.
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills such that they are able to:
- present, or assist senior staff to present, regulatory risk advice to decision makers;
- assume a delegated responsibility where required to represent the Company’s views to other organisations and in public and private forums
- Possesses self-management skills and the motivation to be able to:
- efficiently plan and organise their own work time;
- assess priorities within their own area of responsibility;
- handle routine work with limited supervision.
- Experience in one or more areas would be highly desirable:
- Regulation, compliance and risk industry or other regulated sector;
- Experience in a project based environment and the ability to adapt to a diverse range of activities.
- Experience in Banking and/or Regulatory Law will be a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in a second European Language will also be an advantage.
- We welcome applications from suitably qualified graduates, barristers and solicitors.
Corlytics offers a competitive package to successful applicants, the ability to grow within the Fintech industry together options for further study and advancement.
Senior Web Developer, Dublin
Corlytics is seeking a Senior Web Developer to contribute to the development of a new generation of cloud-based analytical products in the area of financial regulatory risk. This role particularly aims to help us extend our advanced data visualisation capabilities to support comprehension of complex data from multiple perspectives.
- Actively engage in solution design with Business and Technical representatives, be prepared to rapidly prototype solutions where relevant or necessary. Bring your thoughts on new visualisation techniques and user interactions to the team.
- Work without close supervision to deliver high quality software through the full development lifecycle.
- Attuned to smooth user experiences.
- Recommend and champion the use of new technologies whether for direct use in products or in supporting the development lifecycle.
- Planning and estimation of tasks as part of the SCRUM team.
- Implement solutions as per technical design for new features and changes to existing components.
- Perform code reviews and testing as needed to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Set and deliver the highest standards of achievement, demanding the same from all team members.
- Assess the impact of changes on existing products, for example API changes.
- Actively keep up to date with new and evolving web technologies.
- Experience with D3 is highly desirable
- Must have some experience with either ReactJS or AngularJS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in comparable business/technical/product environments.
- Some knowledge of web application security and secure programming principles
- Working with REST APIs / MicroServices / API Gateways / up to date web technologies and knowledge of the state of the art in frontend technical design / data visualisation strategies and techniques.
- Highcharts or other charting technologies
- Cloud : Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon AWS
- Web Security Training or certification
- Modern and agile Devops
- Experience of .Net environments and Microsoft toolsets
Marketing assistant, Dublin
This position reports to the COO where you will work in our sales and marketing function.
- Supporting sales process and lead generation activities
- Organising industry events
- Helping to create marketing collateral including articles, whitepapers and trade press articles
- Working on website messaging & content
- Supporting sales process execution & follow up
- Social media/digital marketing
- Has a strong academic a background in Marketing
- Possesses well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to operate independently
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills