Empower your future – If you want to be part of an ambitious and market leading team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The following positions are currently available:
Legal Regulatory Analyst, Dublin/London
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the successful candidate would be expected to work on a number of regulatory risk issues autonomously, setting their own day-to-day priorities and working to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment. The role is varied but would typically involve:
- Maintaining an awareness of best practice within the regulatory risk environment and related industries globally;
- Assessing and analysing regulatory intelligence data and metrics;
- Preparation and review of various ad-hoc regulatory intelligence requests including interpretation of requirements, sourcing and production of information and/or preparation of related advices.
- Working closely with colleagues within the Company, ensuring effective collaboration, communication and development of solutions;
- Working closely with Product Team in the development and maintenance of the intelligence solution.
- Please note the above list is not exhaustive.
- Has an excellent tertiary academic record (2.1 or higher), preferably in Economics, Law, Finance or closely related discipline. A higher degree will be an advantage.
- Possesses excellent analytical skills, such that they are able to:
- clearly identify and understand regulatory and compliance policies;
- undertake legal, regulatory and policy analysis;
- synthesise complex technical, regulatory, and commercial issues into a form suitable for use in Corlytics’ regulatory risk intelligence tool.
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills such that they are able to:
- present, or assist senior staff to present, regulatory risk advice to decision makers;
- assume a delegated responsibility where required to represent the Company’s views to other organisations and in public and private forums
- Possesses self-management skills and the motivation to be able to:
- efficiently plan and organise their own work time;
- assess priorities within their own area of responsibility;
- handle routine work with limited supervision.
- Experience in one or more areas would be highly desirable:
- Regulation, compliance and risk industry or other regulated sector;
- Experience in a project based environment and the ability to adapt to a diverse range of activities.
- Experience in Banking and/or Regulatory Law will be a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in French to a legal and business standard
- Fluency in a second European Language will also be an advantage.
- We welcome applications from suitably qualified graduates, barristers and solicitors.
Corlytics offers a competitive package to successful applicants, the ability to grow within the Fintech industry together options for further study and advancement.