Determining regulatory risk impacts
© Corlytics 2018
Get smart – use hard facts, not soft estimates
Corlytics is the world leader in determining regulatory risk impact.
Positive regulatory outcomes are of enormous benefit to regulators, regulated firms and their clients. Corlytics uniquely analyses enforcement data and other important regulatory information. This helps all stakeholders achieve better regulatory planning and execution, by providing evidence based intelligence. Our data is used to inform future risk management. We do this by providing a unique multidisciplinary team of legal analysts, risk professionals and data scientists. Our intelligence is used by regulators, financial institutions and their advisors on a global basis.
UNDERSTAND REGULATORY IMPACTS
Over the last five years, almost a quarter of a million regulatory documents have been published from 130 different regulatory bodies in G20 countries alone. Many of these new regulations have yet to be enforced.
- The Corlytics database has thousands of enforcement cases and we are growing it daily. Each case is read by specialist lawyers providing metadata and insight, and uniquely analysed by banking risk analysts and data scientists. This isn’t just Big Data, this is Super Smart Data
- We’ve tracked every enforcement activity since the financial crisis from regulators globally
- We deal with facts, not opinions. We deconstruct the data with scientific rigour, capturing more than 100 data points for a single case from complex regulators. Understanding the structure of the enforcement, by line item
- We have analysed over a million data points to predict and determine regulatory risk outcomes
- This global intelligence means we can pick out emerging trends before they are visible in the market.
- Our regulatory risk intelligence is a self-contained solution, contains our unique meta data and analytics, which is cloud based, intuitive and involves minimum set-up
- Teams around the world are continually monitoring regulatory behaviour to refine the modelling
- Our reports, assessments and appraisals are trusted by regulators worldwide from the Bank of England and Financial Conduct Authority through to IoSCo
GLOBAL COST OF ENFORCEMENT SINCE 1ST JANUARY 2018
Corlytics risk intelligence solutions support the regulatory needs of:
- Retail banking
- Investment banking
- Commercial Banking
- Asset management
- Wealth management
- Corporate services
- Capital markets
- Central Banks
Determining regulatory risk impact
Our clients use our data to inform future risk
- Identify and assess the highest risks specific to the business
- Bring consistency and hard facts to regulatory risk assessments
- Assess and benchmark the quality of controls
- Determine impact of regulatory exposure (i.e. what the fine might be)
- Quantify conduct and operational risks
- Implement a risk based approach to utilising valuable risk, compliance and audit resources
- Learn lessons from industry peers to limit own exposure.
- Provide insight into supervisory expectations and behaviour
- When it comes to regulatory behavioural analytics, the past can be an indicator of the future